EDTA Copper is a metal chelate, which is stable, soluble in water. It mainly finds usage in agriculture and horticulture as a micronutrient, for the purpose of preventing and correcting copper deficiencies. Copper(II) Ethylenediaminetetraacetic complex ion is a chelate complex which is thermodynamically stable. EDTA is the typical chelating agent responsible to keep all metal ions in a soluble form.
|Product Name||EDTA Copper, Chelated Copper, EDTA CU, Copper EDTA chelate|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, Copper-disodium complex, Copper disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate|
|Color & Physical Form||Blue Powder|
|Active Ingredient||CuNa2 EDTA|
|Copper Content||14% (+/- 1) as Cu|
|pH (1 wt % solution)||6.0 - 7.5|
Leading manufacturer and exporter of EDTA Copper / Chelated Copper
- Used in agriculture/horticulture (as a micronutrient).
- Applicable in Foliage fertilizers
- Useful in trickle irrigation & absorbing NPK etc
- It helps to maximizes crop yield
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India