- For tart flavour soft drinks, club soda & energy drinks uses sodium citrate In places like mini milk containers Sodium citrate act as a pH buffering agent It Helps for keeping fat globules For manufacture such as ice cream Also used as an anti-coagulant
- 294 Kilograms (kg)
- white crystalline powder
We are one of the most trusted business organizations, presently engaged in manufacturing and supplying a premium range of Trisodium Citrate. These colorless crystalline powders are broadly used as a food additive in food & beverage industries and also used as a preservative. Our Trisodium Citrate is formulated by our professionals as per the set industry norms using supreme grade components. In addition, our chemicals showcase various attributes that includes accurate chemical composition, precise pH value and effectiveness.
Trisodium Citrate Specifications:
|Product Name||Trisodium Citrate|
|Appearance||Colorless Crystalline Powder|
|Assay||99.00 % ( +/-1)|
|Free Alkali (as NAOH)||NMT 0.05 %|
|Chloride||NMT 0.005 %|
|Sulphates||NMT 0.005 %|
|Heavy Metals ( as PB )||NMT 0.002 %|
- For tart flavour soft drinks, club soda & energy drinks uses sodium citrate
- In places like mini milk containers Sodium citrate act as a pH buffering agent
- It Helps for keeping fat globules For manufacture such as ice cream
- Also used as an anti-coagulant
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|Non Hazardous||YES||Available on request|
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India