- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
|Product Name||Sodium Molybdate|
|Other Name||Disodium molybdate, Sodium molybdate dihydrate, Disodium molybdate dihydrate|
|Color & Physical form||White crystalline powder|
|pH||7.0-10.5 (5% in solution)|
|Density||3.78 g/cm3 , solid|
|Molar mass||205.92 g/mol (anhydrous) |
241.95 g/mol (dihydrate)
|Solubility in water||Sodium Molybdate is soluble in water|
1) Sodium molybdate is mainly used for manufacturing alkaloids, ink, fertilizers, molybdenum red pigment and light fastness pigment precipitation agent, catalyst and molybdenum salts,
2) Sodium molybdate is used for manufacturing fire retardants and pollution-free water system metal inhibitors.
3) Sodium molybdate use for galvanizing and as polishing agents and chemical reagents.
4) Molybdate has low toxicity, has low pollution on environment, so it is commonly used for water treatment agent production.
5) sodium molybdate often used as detection agents and corrosion inhibitors.
6) Sodium molybdate has seen a particularly strong uptick in usage among farmers of leguminous plants, such as alfalfa, peas, beans, lentils and peanuts. Sodium molybdate.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|MSDS||Available on request|
- 250 Per Day
- 1 Week
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India