- Used in airport runways Used in treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis Helps to neutralize the acidotic state
- White crystal
Supported by a team of expert professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting an appreciable range of Potassium Acetate. Used in mixtures applied for tissue fixation, preservation and mummification, these white crystals are also used in food additives as a preservative and acidity regulator. Owing to characteristics like accurate composition, precise pH value and purity, our Potassium Acetate is recognized over the global platform. We formulate these chemicals at our hygienic facility by employing optimum quality components.
Potassium Acetate (EP/LR) Specifications:
|Chemical Name||Potassium Acetate|
|Synonyms||Acetic acid,compounds,potassium salt;Catacyst LB;Kaliumazetat;Potassium Acetate, Granular, U.S.P.;Acetic acid, potassium salt;|
|Color & Physical Form||White Crystals|
|pH (5 % of Solution)||7 - 9|
|Clarity||Clear and Colourless|
|Loss on Drying||Max 1 %|
|Chloride||NMT 0.05 %|
|Sulphates||NMT 0.05 %|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||NMT 0.001 %|
- Used in airport runways
- Used in treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis
- Helps to neutralize the acidotic state
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|204-822-2||Non Hazardous||YES ||Available on request|
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India