- white Crystalline powder
- Used to eliminate inhibition of enzyme catalyzed reactions In electroplating industry used as micronutrients
- white powder
Our company devotes immense attention towards manufacturing and supplying superior quality EDTA Dipotassium. These chemicals are processed at our cutting edge manufacturing unit by using high quality of elements as per the global industrial quality guidelines and norms. Widely used as micronutrient and in electroplating industry, our EDTA Dipotassium is renowned for its characteristics like precise composition, purity and freshness. Be it in the domestic market or international, our offered chemicals appreciated and recognized in the global platform.
Dipotassium EDTA Specifications:
|Product Name||EDTA DIPOTASSIUM|
|Formula||[CH2 - N (CH2 - COOH) - CH2 COOK]2. 2H2O|
|Color & Physical Form||A fine, white crystalline powder, slightly hygroscopic|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid dipotassium, dipotassium salt of ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid|
|Synonyms||EDTA dipotÃÂ¡sico, potasio quelato|
|Active Ingredient||K2 EDTA|
|pH (1% solution)||4 - 6|
|Dipotash Content||10% as K|
- Used to eliminate inhibition of enzyme catalyzed reactions
- In electroplating industry used as micronutrients
Available on request
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India