- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- EDTA Copper is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient, to prevent and correct copper deficiencies. Applicable in Foliage fertilizers, in trickle irrigation, absorbed in NPK etc. EDTA Copper healthy growth to plant and maximum yield to crop.
- CuNa2 EDTA
- 6.5 - 7.5
- Chelate Copper DTPA
We are one of the most trusted business organizations, presently engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Chelate Copper DTPA. Mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as a micronutrient, these powders are regarded for their eco-friendliness, precise pH value and purity. Our Chelate Copper DTPA is formulated by a team of skilled professionals using best grade components, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. In addition, we offer these powders in hygienic packaging that retain their freshness and effectiveness
|Product Name||DTPA Copper chelate / Copper DTPA / Chelated Copper DTPA|
|Chemical Name||Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid Copper|
|pH (1% solution)||6.5 - 7.5|
|Active Ingredient||12 % as Cu (+ / - 0.5)|
- Helps to prevent copper deficiencies
- Applicable in trickle irrigation & foliage fertilizers
- Provides healthy growth of plant & increases crop yields
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|Non Hazardous||Yes||Available on request|
- 250 Per Day
- 1 Week
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India