- 500 lit
- 6.5 - 8.0
- BKC is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics BKC is used as antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts BKC is used in advanced, next generation hand sanitizers BKC is used in hygienic towelettes and wet wipes BKC is used in cosmetics such as eye and nasal drops, as a preservative BKC is used in cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant BKC is used in high-level surgical instrument sterilizing and disinfection solutions BKC is used in air and surface sprayable disinfectants
- Colourless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Product : Benzalkonium Chloride50%()(BKC50%)
Our Benzalkonium chloride (BKC) is a nitrogen-bearing ion surface-performing specialist utilized as a biocide, phase transfer agent and a cationic surfactant.
Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) Specifications :
- Dynamic Matter : 50.0% (Â±1%) w/w
- Alkyl Spacing: Mainly C 12/14
- Independent Amine Matter: 1.0% Optimum
- Visual Aspect: Water White - Light Straw
- State at 20Â°c : Fluid
- Smell : Invisible - Faint Almond
- Thickness : 0.97 (Â±0.01) g/ml
- Dissolvability : Solvent in Water in all ratios
- PH Estimate: 7.5 (Â±1)
- Available size of pack: 50 kg
(Alkyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride): Half Solution of Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC)
Our Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) is a protected, fast acting bactericide, fungicide as well as algaecide. Generally utilized as a mix sanitizer-disinfectant for the livestock, water treatment, hospital, individual hygiene sugar/ sectors.
- It offers solid detergency and fast, protected, intense antimicrobial action at low ppm
- This based disinfectants are non-harmful, non-spoiling and scent free at utilize weakenings
- Half w/w of our product goes through vigorous bs en 1276 microbicidal examining at 1:2000 weakening
- Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) shows a great state of biodegradability when examined as per oecd examination convention 301c
- Perfect with non-ionic, cationic as well as ampholytic surface-dynamic specialists
- Elective cas no is 8001-54-5 un no:1760.
Gas and Oil
Pipeline erosion inhibitor. Averts generation of sulfurous gasses. Sludge and De-emulsifier breaker for improved oil extraction.
Production of Detergent-Sanitizers
Our Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) securely joins both Detergency as well as microbicidal qualities into items for soil disinfection and infiltration, which makes it perfect for making of cleanliness items for individual cleanliness, livestock, dairy, hospital and food application. Our product has effective potentiating action in blend with other hostile to microbial agents.
Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
Protection component of our product prompts usage in different ocular and in addition, topical items as an additive as well as to enhance substantivity and emolliency.
Beverage and Food Industry
Because of its non-poisonous, non-destructive, non-polluting and additionally, non-recoloring features, our Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) is broadly utilized as a part of the making of cleaner-sanitizers for:
- Slaughter Houses
- Milk Storage Tanks
- Catering Industry
- Dairy Industry
- Food Storage Tanks
- Bottling Plants
- Cold Storage Plants
Colourless to pale yellow clear liquid.
50 Kgs. carboys and 200kgs HDPE Drum
% Active Matter:
pH 10 %:
6.5 - 8.0
- 200 kgs, 230 kgs and 250 kgs HDPE Drum / IBC (1000 liters)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
1/20 B, Narayan Plaza, 26-A, Chandivali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India